We are excited to introduce Bottender 1.2 today, featuring:
- Serverless Support and Documentation: Zeit Now v2 and AWS Lambda
- Built-In Support for Intent Labeling: Bottender context now support labeling user intent and handled status.
- Packages to Integrate with NLU Services: Bots can now integrate with popular NLU services DialogFlow, LUIS, QnA Maker, and Rasa with less efforts.
- Accessing Session Store: Manipulating session data directly if you needed.
- Accessing Messaging Clients: Getting configured messaging clients out of the box to call API anytime.
All of these benefits are non-breaking and fully backward compatible. You can update it by running:
npm install bottender@latest